What is blepharoplasty & brow lift and who is a suitable candidate for the surgery?
What are the eye aesthetic surgery techniques?
- Upper Eyelid Operation
- Lower Eyelid Operation
- Eyebrow Lift Operation
What should be considered before the eyelid aesthetic surgery?
What should be considered after eyelid aesthetic operation?
Eyelid Aesthetics at a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is generally a painless operation. The pain easily controlled with a simple pain reliever or ointment recommended by your doctor.
The eyelid skin creates a suitable environment to cover the scars. Sutures of the upper eyelid surgery are hidden in the upper eyelid fold. The stitches of the lower eyelid surgery are hidden under the eyelashes.
The best treatment for eye bags is eyelid surgery. Eye bag removal surgery begins with a surgical incision under the eye. The fat deposits are then surgically removed and excess skin is cut out before the incision points are stitched back together. The scars are hidden in the folds of the eye.
Eye bag removal surgery lasts up to 45 minutes or 1 hour and is a highly effective rejuvenating surgical procedure. Eye bag removal surgery is suitable for both men and women.
There is no need to cover the eye after eyelid aesthetics. A strip-shaped tape is attached to the surgical suture and this tape is removed after 24 hours. The eye is not covered completely, and the patient continues his/her daily life.
Invasive eyebrow lift procedure is generally performed either by stretching or non-invasively by using a thread.
In the stretching method, we get good results in young and middle-aged people. In this method, the new position of the eyebrow is planned first and an incision is made on the upper part of the eyebrow. And the skin in the specified area is removed and combined with the skin above the eyebrow.
In eyebrow lift using a thread, the recovery process is provided as soon as possible. In this method, the dropped eyebrows are pulled upwards by entering through the hairline with microdevices.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Eyelid Aesthetics Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65