What is breast augmentation and who is suitable for the surgery?
Breast Aesthetics at a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Breast augmentation is the most preferred surgery all over the world. For many women, the volume and shape of their breasts can cause unhappiness and loss of confidence. In such a case, you can safely consider breast augmentation surgery.
The breast prosthesis made in accordance with the anatomy of the person will not be noticeable from the outside. When deciding on the size of breast prostheses, it will be correct to take your surgeon’s experience and guidance into account.
Technically, breast prostheses do not cause cancer. Also, you will not have any problems with mammography at later ages after having breast prosthesis surgery,
Silicone prostheses used in breast augmentation surgery are placed under the breast muscle. The prostheses have no contact with the milk ducts in the breast and there is no obstacle to giving birth and breastfeeding after breast prosthesis surgery.
As some of the breast tissue will be removed in breast reduction surgery, there is a possibility that the milk ducts will decrease. Therefore, breast reduction and breast lift surgeries are recommended after giving birth, if you are planning to have a child.
The quality of the prosthesis is essential in breast augmentation surgery. When the right choice is made, we see that the prostheses placed 20 years ago are still used without any problems. In this sense, we can say that new generation prostheses can be used longer without any expiration date.
We can generally evaluate the breast prostheses used in breast augmentation surgeries in terms of material, shape, and size. Breast prostheses can be made of two materials, sallin and silicone. Silicone prostheses are preferred all over the world as they provide a safe and natural feeling.
Apart from that, there are two types of breast prostheses, round and teardrop. Here, you will be guided by the shape of your breast and the experience of the surgeon who will perform the surgery.
Finally, it is also important to determine the size of the chosen prosthesis. In this regard, the appropriate prosthesis volume will be determined with the experience of your surgeon in line with your expectations. As a result, your surgeon will choose the volume that will be most natural for you.
You will not have any loss of sensation after the operation.
Sometimes, even if we have planned to enlarge the breasts with a prosthesis, breast augmentation surgery can be combined with breast lift surgery in cases where it will appear sagging. Your doctor will share his/her opinion with you when planning breast augmentation surgery.
The age of breast augmentation surgery is 18 when the breast tissue also completes its development.
We would like to say that this surgery can be performed not only because you have a small breast, but also because the sizes of the two breast structures are different or asymmetrical.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Breast Augmentation Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65