What is a facelift and who is a suitable candidate for the surgery?
What should be considered before the facelift operation?
What are the facelift areas and facelift techniques?
What is a mini facelift and who is a suitable candidate for the mini facelift?
What is an endoscopic facelift and who is a suitable candidate for an endoscopic facelift?
What should be considered after the facelift operation?
Facelift at a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
As our age progresses, external factors such as negative environmental conditions and gravity or weight changes cause the skin to lose its elasticity and our face to look old. In facelift surgery, an incision is made on the border where the ear and cheek meet, and the excess skin is stretched out towards the scalp behind the ear. In the same way, the facelift is completed with a stretching procedure in the scalp in the forehead area. If the incision starting in front of the ear is passed through the ear, the suture mark will be invisible from the outside, since most of it will remain in the ear. Thus, the suture marks will be in a place that will be invisible from the outside.
The goal of facelift surgery is not to lose facial expressions, but to achieve a natural appearance by removing the sagging skin.
- An upper facelift is performed on the area from the top of the eyebrow line to the point where your hair begins.
- A Mid-facelift is an operation from the outer ends of your eyes to the two sides of your nose, the upper line of your upper lip, and the outer ends of your lips.
- A lower facelift is performed on the area below the corner of your lips, usually covering the under-chin and neck.
Patients usually think that the facelift surgery will cover all three areas, but this operation usually targets the area below the upper line of the ears. This area usually meets your needs for a facelift. If necessary, an upper facelift (eyebrow lift) can also be performed.
The endoscopic mid-facelift is an operation applied in the middle of the face to the eyelid, cheek, lines around the mouth, and cheekbones. The endoscopic facelift operation is a surgical operation performed using an endoscope and has become very popular due to its minimal incision lately.
The mini facelift is a surgery that targets the early period when facial deformation begins to occur. Since there is not enough sagging in the neck and jowl area, mini lift surgeries do not cover this area. This operation is generally suitable for people between the ages of 40 and 50 who do not need a full facelift. Mini facelift operation requires a surgical procedure. It should not be confused with non-invasive methods that have been popular recently.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Facelift Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65