Hair loss phase
The cause of hair loss
Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Hair Loss)
- Hair Loss Stage 1
- Hair Loss Stage 2
- Hair Loss Stage 3
- Hair Loss Stage 4
- Hair Loss Stage 5
- Hair Loss Stage 6
- Hair Loss Stage 7
What is a hair transplantation?
What are hair transplantation techniques?
- Fue Technique
- DHI (Pencil) Technique
- Manual Technique
What to consider before the hair transplantation
What to consider after the hair transplantation
Hair growth time after hair transplantation
Beard and mustache transplantation
Beard and mustache transplantation with FUE method
After beard and mustache transplantation
Hair transplantation in women
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
It should be done by an experienced plastic surgeon and professional healthcare professionals, as stated in the hair transplant legislation of the Ministry of Health. Hair transplantation is a surgical operation and must be performed under sterile conditions. Therefore, a hospital that is internationally accredited such as JCI and involves other branches to intervene in case of any need, provides significant confidence for the person who will have a hair transplant.
Hair loss usually begins in the 30s, but the severity of hair loss rather than age is decisive in hair transplantation. If the scalp is visible from the outside, it means that the hair density fell below 50% than necessary and hair transplantation should be done.
Determining the hairline requires experience because everyone has a different anatomical structure. The existing hair structure determines the line where the hairline will begin on the forehead. The hairline is approximately 7 cm above the eyebrow in men and is in the form of a ram. That is, its middle part is lower, and its two sides slightly reachinwards. This line is flatter in women than in men.
Yes. Depending on the size of the area to be transplanted, hair transplantation can be performed with the DHI method without hair shaving.
Although it varies depending on the number of grafts taken for the area where the hair is transplanted and the hair transplantation technique, it takes an average of 5-8 hours.
Transplantation of the hair follicles taken from the donor area into the canal opened in a healthy way should be completed within 4 hours. Therefore, 2 sessions of hair transplantation can be performed by planning in advance according to the size of the area to be transplanted.
In some cases, the person who had hair transplantation may find his/her hair sparse after hair transplantation, or another transplant may be required for some areas. In this case, 1 more session of hair transplantation can be performed depending on the condition of the donor area.
After a good hair transplant, there will be no scar in the transplanted area and in the area where the hair follicles are taken.
After the hair transplant operation, the process called shock loss occurs between 2-8 weeks and at the end of this process, most of the transplanted hair is lost. Lost hair starts to grow again within 3 months and 70% of it grows by the 6th month. All of the hair grows out at the end of a year and gain a natural appearance.
A process called shock loss occurs between 2 and 8 weeks after hair transplantation. This is a normal and expected process. After this process is over, your permanent hair starts to grow. In the future, even if there is a loss caused by the life cycle of the hair strands, as in everyone, your new hair will regrow.
Depending on the size of the area to be transplanted, hair transplantation can be done with the DHI method without cutting the hair.
The donor area for the hair transplantation is the nape area between our two ears. The hair in this area consists of hair follicles that are efficient for hair transplantation and will not be lost in the area where it will be transplanted.
The FUE method generally allows hair transplantation in a wider area. The DHI is a suitable method for more frequent hair transplantation, and this method will only require a haircut in the donor area. You will be informed by our doctor about which of these two methods is more suitable for you.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Hair Transplantation?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65