What is liposuction and who is a suitable candidate for the surgery?
In which areas is liposuction applied?
What changes with liposuction?
What does not change with liposuction?
Will the removed fat come back after liposuction?
What is Six Pack surgery and who is a suitable candidate for it?
Six Pack Surgery a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
You will be transferred to the hotel.
You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction is the removal of fat tissue between the abdominal muscle and the skin tissue by vacuuming through a thin cannula by creating a very small, scar-free incision.
Liposuction is a surgery in which a natural body contour is created, it is not a weight- loss surgery. Excess fat stored between the abdominal muscle and skin tissue is removed in liposuction surgery. The removed fat is approximately 8% of total body weight.
Liposuction surgery can be performed in more than one area to correct the body contour. It will be appropriate to plan on these areas with your surgeon before the surgery in line with your needs and wishes. Liposuction to be performed in the abdominal area can sometimes be performed together with abdominoplasty.
Liposuction is not a painful surgery. It is normal to see some edema in the operation area after the surgery. Often, a corset should be used for a while for a fast recovery after the surgery.
In laser lipolysis operation, the fats that melted with laser frequency are left inside to be destroyed by the body. In Vaser Lipolysis, fats that are melted by ultrasonic waves are left in the body and destroyed by the body. While both applications are successful in a limited and small area, you can achieve faster results in larger areas with liposuction surgeries.
In recent years, men also frequently prefer liposuction for gynecomastia, body shaping, and SixPack surgeries.
While liposuction can be performed in all seasons, it will be more appropriate to perform liposuction in winter and spring, considering your needs for sunbathing and swimming in summer.
If you maintain your weight after the surgery, no negative changes will occur. Even a few pounds you will gain after the surgery will not change your appearance. However, attention should be paid to the weight gain of 10% or more of the bodyweight as it will activate new fat cells.
Liposuction surgery is the most preferred aesthetic surgery all over the world. It is the removal of excess fat stored in the body. This causes the insulin resistance and sugar level of the patients to decrease. Those who have liposuction surgery protect their health as well as changing their appearance.
4 to 7 days of accommodation will be required depending on the number of areas you are considering for liposuction.
Liposuction is not recommended for patients who have a medical history that prevents surgery and have a high ratio of height/weight. Those with weight problems can have liposuction after weight control.
Six Pack aesthetics surgery is an operation that will make visible the muscles in the abdominal area where the development of muscles is the most difficult. In this surgery, the excess fat in the abdominal region is removed and the abdomen is given an anatomical shape.
The area with the highest amount of fat in the body is the abdomen, and burning fat in the abdominal area and building abdominal muscles is a very difficult process. It is suitable for men and women who like to do sports and expect a fit and muscled appearance.
As with professional bodybuilders, irregular diet, sedentary lifestyle, and lack of exercise can lead to fat deposition after Six Pack surgery.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Liposuction and Six Pack Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65