Who can have rhinoplasty (nose aesthetics) and in what condition?
Can nasal aesthetic surgery be performed on patients with nasal congestion and breathing problems?
What is nose tip aesthetics (Tipplasty)?
What methods are used in nose aesthetic surgeries?
- Open nose aesthetic surgery
- Closed nose aesthetics surgery
What should you pay attention to when you decide to have a nose surgery?
What is secondary rhinoplasty?
How is the healing process after nose aesthetics?
Nose Aesthetics at a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can be a candidate for nose aesthetics if
- The shape of your nose affects you physically and psychologically
- You have an arched or large nose
- Your nasal bone (septum) is curved
- Your nose tip is low or curved to the right/left
- Your nose bone has an S-shaped curvature
- You have breathing trouble, snoring, sleep apnea
- Your nostrils are large or asymmetrical
- Your nose is deformed due to a previous trauma
- The desired shape has not been obtained after your previous nose surgery, or it got even worse.
- Your medical condition is not an obstacle to having surgery
Contrary to general expectations, nasal surgery cause almost no postsurgical pain. Although there is some discomfort such as nasal congestion immediately after the surgery, the pain levels will be low.
It takes 1-3 hours on average.
It is a nasal surgery performed only in cases where the tip of the nose is lower than 110 degrees in women and 90 degrees in men. During this surgery, the appearance of the gums while laughing can be corrected by making smile aesthetics and by correcting the size and asymmetry of the nostrils and the distance between the nose and the lips.
You can go home on the same day after the surgery or stay in the hospital for 1 night. In the first week, you can continue your daily life by paying attention to your lying position, washing, hyper-activity, and protecting your nose against possible impacts. After the first week, you can start working depending on your working conditions.
The surgery for the size of the nasal structure (concha hypertrophy) and for nasal septum deviation (nasal septum deviation) due to the curvature of the nasal bone from the inside can be performed together with nose aesthetics surgery.
Nose surgeries can be performed at any age and for anyone who has no obstacle for their medical condition. It can be done for children under 18 with the permission of their parents.
Sometimes there is no bruising in nose surgeries. During your stay in the hospital after the surgery, you will be given the necessary care and control and you will be able to receive painkillers for your pain that may occur. A cold compress to be applied to the operation area will help reduce edema. By the end of the week, the bruises and edema will largely disappear and you can start your business life except for heavy physical activities. It may take three months for the remaining swelling to disappear completely. It is also not recommended to wear glasses during this period.
There is generally no season for nose surgeries. However, if you intend to have your nose surgery done in the summer months, you should pay attention to some things.
After the surgery, you should not enter the sea and the pool for the period recommended by your doctor. It will be correct to plan your holiday program accordingly.
Sunglasses should not be used for a certain period of time as they will put pressure on the nasal bone after the surgery.
During the postsurgical recovery period, there is a possibility that the sun may change the color of the operation area. You should use sunscreen and a protective hat recommended by your doctor to avoid these negative effects of the sun.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Nose Aesthetics Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65