What is a tummy tuck and who is suitable for the surgery?
What are the types of tummy tuck surgery?
- Full Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck at a Glance
Treatment and Planning
- The first meeting to get information is with our health advisor. In this meeting, you can talk about your health problems and expectations.
- You need to make an online appointment on our Appointment Form page to meet the health advisor.
- Our health advisor may ask for some information to evaluate your suitability for the surgery you want, such as your age, weight, height, medications you regularly use, smoking, blood tests, X-Ray, photograph, your expectations from the surgery, and your medical history.
- The health advisor gives you information about
- Surgeon and Hospital information
- Our previous experiences (Before & After)
- The things to do before the surgery and information about the surgery and the post-surgical process
- Video conferencing with your surgeon and receiving information if necessary
- Surgery fee and what is included in the price (surgery, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers)
- Planning dates about your travel (dates about the hospital, hotel, and full length of stay)
- Answers to your questions about the surgery are sent to you
(THIS PROCESS REGARDING THE SURGERY WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN WRITTEN FORM AFTER THE MEETING.)
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Hotel Check-In: Our health advisor will welcome you and inform you about the process.
- Meeting with the surgeon: Your surgeon plans your surgery and informs you about the plan. You are expected to discuss your expectations and answers to your questions about the surgery with your surgeon. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Tests: Evaluation tests such as blood tests required for the surgery, COVID 19 test, and X-Ray are performed. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Meeting with the anesthesiologist: Your medical history and your suitability for the surgery are evaluated. Our health advisor will be with you during this process.
- Operation: The things to be done the previous day are forwarded to you in preparation for the operation. You will be informed about the solid and liquid feeding times, the medications you will use, if any, the time you will be in the hospital for the operation, etc.
- You are transferred to the hospital.
- Hospital Check-In is done.
- You enter your room.
- The nurse informs you and prepares you for the surgery.
- An informative meeting is made with your surgeon again before the surgery.
- You will be taken into surgery.
- Our post-surgical health advisor comes to you to check the surgeon process and you.
- Your surgeon will visit and inform you after the surgery.
Our health advisor will be with you during the entire process on the day of surgery.
- The length of stay in the hospital may vary depending on the surgery to be performed. During this period, you will be visited by our health advisor every day you stay in the hospital.
- After the surgery, you will be informed about the follow-up period, medications you will use by your surgeon’s decision, and the post-surgical process, and your hospital exit procedures will be carried out.
- You will be transferred to the hotel.
- You will be transferred for a control examination on the days determined by your surgeon.
- During the hotel stay, you will be followed up by our health advisor regarding the surgery process.
- Our health advisor will inform you about the restaurant, shopping, places to visit, and other needs during your hotel stay.
- In the last control examination with the surgeon, you will be informed about what to do in the next period.
- Hotel Check-Out and airport transfer
THIS PROCESS MAY CHANGE IN OPERATIONS SUCH AS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND DENTAL HEALTH THAT DO NOT REQUIRE HOSPITAL STAY.
As Estebox Istanbul, we will stand by you, our valuable clients, with our experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals, ensure that the whole process is carried out reliably and that you return to your country healthily and happily so that your journey and operation go well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Liposuction aims to remove the fat between the abdominal muscle and skin tissue. If a severe sagging in the skin tissue is expected to occur after liposuction and sagging is observed in the abdominal muscles, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) will be suitable for you. It will be more accurate to decide with your doctor which surgery will meet your expectations.
Mini tummy tuck aims to remove the sagging under the belly button. This area is the most frequently affected area during pregnancy and adversely affects the abdominal wall.
Although there is no specific age for a tummy tuck, it is recommended after giving birth if there is a planned pregnancy. In its natural course, tummy tuck procedures are usually performed from the age of 30s.
You can get pregnant 1 year after abdominoplasty. Weight gain should be paid attention to during pregnancy. If too much weight is not gained, the abdomen returns to how it appeared before pregnancy.
The abdomen is narrowed and the relaxed muscles are restored after the tummy tuck. Patients usually lose weight after this surgery, but even if the weight is gained again for any reason, it does not return to its pre-operative shape and maintains its proportion.
Yes, and it will give outstanding results in the right patients.
Tummy tuck surgery is an invasive surgery and will naturally create a scar as the procedure involves an incision. What is important is that this surgical scar is in a reasonable size, in a place that will not be visible from the outside, such as the bikini area, and in a rapid recovery process with minimal trauma. With post-surgical care that we will recommend, the scar will soon become unclear.
Why Estebox Istanbul for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
You can send your information by filling out our online appointment form and create your free examination appointment. Our authorized staff will contact you and determine the most appropriate examination time for you.
WhatsApp and Phone Support : +90 536 825 34 65